Leiden University, Medicine, 2008-2015
Leiden University Medical centrum, 2017 – 2022
- PhD “Maternal morbidity and mortality in the Netherlands and their association with obstetric interventions”
Residency Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Reinier de Graaf Gasthuis Delf, June 2017 – June 2018
- LUMC, July 2018 – December 2020
- Reinier de Graaf Gasthuis Delf, January 2021 – March 2022
- LUMC April 2022- present
Junior Resident Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- HagaZiekenhuis, December 2015 – April 2017
- MCH Westeinde, March 2015 – December 2015
Teaching experience for medical students; LUMC, 2010-2014
- Member of the Netherlands Audit Committee Maternal Mortality and Morbidity
- Member of the International Network of Obstetric Survey Systems
- Kallianidis AF, Smit M, Van Roosmalen J. Shoulder dystocia in primary midwifery care in the Netherlands. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2016 Feb;95(2):203-9.
- Kallianidis AF, Ray A, Goudkade D, de Fijter JW. Amyloid A amyloidosis secondary to hyper IgD syndrome and response to IL-1 blockage therapy. Neth J Med. 2016 Jan;74(1):43-6.
- Witteveen T, Kallianidis AF, Zwart J, Bloemenkamp KWM, Van Roosmalen J van den Akker T. Laparotomy in women with severe acute maternal morbidity: secondary analysis of a nationwide cohort study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 2018 Feb; 27;18(1):61
- Kallianidis AF, Schutte J, Van Roosmalen J, Van den Akker T. Maternal mortality after caesarean section in the Netherlands from 1999-2013. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2018 Oct;229:148-152
- Kallianidis AF, Maraschini A, Danis J et al. Epidemiological analysis of peripartum hysterectomy across nine European countries. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2020 Oct99(10):1364-1373
- Kallianidis AF, Maraschini A, Danis J et al. Management of major obstetric hemorrhage prior to peripartum hysterectomy and outcomes across nine European countries. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2021 Jul;100(7):1345-1354.
- Kallianidis AF, Schutte JM et al Confidential enquiry into maternal deaths in the Netherlands, 2006-2018. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2022 Apr;101(4):441-449. doi: 10.1111/aogs.14312.