🌏 Join the Living Lab for Renewable Energy Transition and Climate-Change Mitigation!
Are you passionate about making a real impact on the future of our planet? Do you have expertise in sustainable energy or climate change transitions, particularly in Indonesia? We invite you to be part of a transformative journey with NL Knowledge House Indonesia’s Living Lab program!
Your case study can be the catalyst for innovative (digital) student projects that tackle pressing environmental challenges. Here are just a few of the exciting possibilities:
- Pioneer circular business models for the energy sector
- Explore the impact of smart energy solutions on ecology
- Investigate the impact of land, water and energy use on local food systems
- Explore the benefits of smart grids to reduce carbon emissions and improve energy efficiency
- Unleash creativity in measures to boost energy efficiency, tackle waste, safeguard biodiversity, and champion social responsibility
- Chart a course toward Green Port strategies that’ll navigate us to a greener, more sustainable maritime future
The Living Lab is all about fostering collaboration among academia, industry, government, and civil society—embodying the “quadruple helix” concept. By connecting national and international actors, we provide a unique platform for collective problem-solving. Expect concrete and measurable outcomes, such as innovative products, services, methodologies, or solutions that address real-world challenges. Tangible results showcase the practical impact of this collaboration.
What is in it for you as a knowledge institution?
- Foster (virtual) knowledge exchange, involving students from Indonesia and the Netherlands to develop their practical and international skills
- Deepen existing collaborations while creating new ones, expanding your network with like-minded partners
What is in it for you as a business?
- Turbocharge your innovation capacity through international cooperation
- Amplify your network with university researchers and upcoming, talented graduates
- Engage with potential future employees who are passionate about sustainability
- Elevate your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
🚀 Act Now!
Don’t miss your chance to be a driving force in reshaping our climate future. Secure your spot by submitting your Expression of Interest before the deadline on December 15, 2023.
Submitting an Expression of Interest is your first step towards this transformative journey. Selected EoIs will lead to detailed case studies paired with international teams of students from Indonesia and the Netherlands. More information is on the horizon.
Join us today and let’s make a sustainable difference together!Sign Up Now!